Is your home currently vulnerable to theft, as are the 65,000+ homes that are burglarised in London each year?
Are you concerned that the measures you’re currently taking aren’t enough?
Do you have an effective fire safety system installed?
What kind of options are you currently considering to keep your home—and your family—safe from theft, fire and other potential security threats?
As leading security experts in the greater North London area, HMC Security provides solutions customised to fit your home. When we enter your home, we consider it as carefully as we do our own. Some of the considerations we take into account include:
- Existing entryways as well as other potential points of entry to include full protection against burglary and theft
- Accessible exits for all members of your family in case of fire or unexpected intrusion
- Implementation of effective in-house communication systems, such as room-to-room intercoms, to assist in communication between family members—everyday or in emergency situations
- Placement of alarm keypads, motion sensors, CCTV cameras and recording devices to make these devices accessible to you, not potential intruders. With a wide variety of stylistic and integrative options available, our CCTV systems can be installed to work within your home’s aesthetic features, making it virtually impossible for burglars and thieves to detect their presence. More traditional-looking cameras often prove effective deterrents on their own, discouraging potential intruders from making your home their next target.
- Installation of fire protection devices, fire alarms, and smoke detectors
We at HMC Security realise that your family and home are like no other, and that customised solutions are the only way to properly assess your home and determine what your home, and your family’s, needs are. From keyless entry to room-to-room communication systems to state-of-the-art burglar alarms, your home will be as safe and secure as it can be, when you place your security needs in our hands. Contact us today for a free quote, or to schedule an in-home evaluation.